The ASUS Platinum Protection Warranty is a warranty coverage available to all new buyers starting January 1, 2020, of ASUS Consumer, Business and Gaming Laptops.
What is an ASUS Platinum Protection Warranty?
The ASUS Platinum Protection Warranty covers ASUS laptops that are physically damaged within the 1st year of warranty, provided that the cause of damage is not explicitly mentioned in the warranty exclusions below. The ASUS Platinum Protection Warranty will cover 100% of the labor cost for the repair, as well as 80% of the parts replacement cost.
Who can use the service?
Customers who purchased starting January 1, 2020, their ASUS Consumer, Business and Gaming Laptops.
How can the service be used?
Customers must bring the official receipt as proof of purchase to the Asus Service Center to avail of the ASUS Platinum Protection Warranty.
1) The ASUS Platinum Protection Warranty is available to all new buyers starting January 1, 2020, of all ASUS Consumer, Business and Gaming Laptops.
2) Accessories such as a mouse, USB cables, etc. are not covered under the ASUS Platinum Protection Warranty.
3) The ASUS Platinum Protection Warranty can only be used within the Philippines, and must also be products purchased from authorized ASUS dealers in the Philippines only.
4) The customer must bring the official receipt as a supporting document to the ASUS Service Center to avail of the ASUS Platinum Protection Warranty.
5) For more information, Customers can inquire via:
ASUS Call Center
Landline: (02) 7798-5700
Operating Hours: Monday to Friday 9 AM – 6 PM
The ASUS Platinum Protection Warranty covers the events listed below.
1) Accidental Damage
2) Liquid Damage
3) Power Surge Damage
4) Acts of Nature Damage
The ASUS Platinum Protection Warranty does not cover the events listed below.
1) The installation of the wrong program (or illegal program) by the customer
2) Products lost or stolen
3) The damage that the customer intentionally caused
4) Data lost during transfer, recovery or installation to the laptop
5) Accessories ( Mouse, Cable, Bag)
6) The serial number is not recognizable
7) No Official Receipt to present
ASUS Service Centers
Click this link to view the nearest service center in your location. For more information on ASUS products, and all things ASUS, follow the ASUS Philippines Facebook Page and the ASUS Official Website.
ASUS is a multinational company known for the world’s best motherboards, PCs, monitors, graphics cards, and routers, and driven to become the most-admired innovative leading technology enterprise. With a global workforce that includes more than 5,000 R&D professionals, ASUS leads the industry through cutting-edge design and innovations made to create the most ubiquitous, intelligent, heartfelt and joyful smart life for everyone.
Inspired by the In Search of Incredible brand spirit, ASUS won thousands of prestigious awards in 2018 and ranked as one of Forbes’ Global 2000 Top Regarded Companies, Thomson Reuters’ Top 100 Global Tech Leaders and Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies.