Hold up, Squads! This Friday is shaping up to be one of the grandest realme Fan Fest culmination yet as realme, the Philippines’ no. 1 smartphone brand for Q2 20221 celebrates with the Filipino community to #DareToBeYou. The realme 826 activity lineup is surely something you shouldn’t miss out on! From the Shopee Super Brand Day celebration to the Music Festival featuring Pinoy artists and musicians.
realme Shopee Super Brand Day Sale Happening this August 26!
Mark your calendars this August 26 as it’s jam-packed with activities such as the realme Super Brand Day sale on Shopee, the launch of the realme Pad X and realme Watch 3, and the realme Music Festival.
“In true realme fashion, the realme Fan Fest 2022 will be culminating in a blast not only with the much-awaited music festival but with the Super Brand Day Sale on Shopee as well! As part of our efforts to show our appreciation to the Filipino community, we hope to give them access to the best tech and lifestyle experiences at affordable prices with sale opportunities like the Shopee SBD so that we can equip them with the best tools to #DareToBeYou,” shares Austine Huang, Vice-President for Marketing.
Stay tuned! realme Pad X and realme Watch 3 first-selling on Shopee Super Brand Day
During the realme Super Brand Day Sale on Shopee, the soon-to-be-launched #DesignedToExplore realme Pad X and the #FitnessMeetsFinesse realme Watch 3 will be available on the Platform at discounted prices. For more information on the pricing, make sure to check out the product launch live stream on the realme official Facebook, Youtube, and TikTok page on August 26, 5-6 PM.
Newest C series offering, the realme C21 first-selling on Shopee
There’s a new C Series in town, the realme C21! Equipped with a MediaTek Helio G35 Processor, 5000mAh Massive Battery and a 6.5″ HD+ Large Display, this well-rounded entry-level smartphone will surely help users accomplish their daily tasks with ease. Make sure to check the official realme Facebook page to know more about the realme C21 3GB+32GB pricing and availability.
Create content like your favorite Pinoy creators with the realme 9
Get creative and showcase your talent with the realme 9’s 108MP ProLight Camera perfect for taking photos even in low-light situations! The realme 9 6GB+128GB variant will retail at a whopping ₱2000 OFF! (₱12,999). If you’re looking for an all-rounder smartphone that can handle your daily tasks all day long, the battery powerhouse realme 9i is for you! Boasting a power-efficient Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 Processor, the realme 9i 6GB+128GB can be yours for only ₱10,399!
realme bundling efforts with Adidas, and Acqua Bottles among others
Aside from affordable smartphone offerings, realme is also collaborating with other brands such as Adidas wherein with every realme purchase, buyers can get the chance to win Adidas e-vouchers worth ₱400 OFF. While those on the lookout for new home appliances can get a free acqua stainless mug for every purchase of realme smart home products.
Vxon, The Juans, Zack Tabudlo, and many more to perform during the realme Music Fest
Pinoy Music fans are in for a treat on August 26 as the realme Music Fest lineup will feature the biggest musicians recognized both locally and internationally.
Catch P-pop group Vxon as they perform their hit song “The Beast,” “PS” and the debut of their newest single during the event. Pinoy band The Juans will be rocking the stage with their songs “Umaaga,” “Hindi Tayo Pwede,” among others. While chart-topping musician Zack Tabudlo will be serenading the crowd with his songs “Habang Buhay”, “Nasan Ka Na Ba?” and “Nangangamba.”
Aside from these well-known artists, the music fest will also be debuting the first-ever performance of Top Class 5, the recent winners of the 2022 reality-survival show. 6ense, an up-and-coming P-Pop group will also be gracing the stage with their new single.
This event wouldn’t be possible without SM Megamall, the official venue partner of the realme Music Festival.
To enter the realme FanFest 2022 venue, the mechanics are as follows:
- The event goer must present any on-hand realme product (smartphone and TechLife devices) to the realme registration located at SM Megamall Fashion Hall on August 26.
- One (1) realme product entitles a customer to one (1) seat
- Redemption of wristband stubs will only happen on August 26, 2022, at the realme registration area located at SM Megamall Fashion Hall starting at 1:00 PM.
- realme will be distributing color-coded wristbands determined by the arrival time of the event-goers.
- Yellow Wristband stubs will be distributed at 1:00 PM.
- Purple Wristband stubs will be distributed at 4:00 PM.
- realme Philippines reserves the right to refuse the re-entry of the event-goers in the venue and may take appropriate action to enforce this right under reasonable circumstances./li>
- The seating arrangement will be on a first come per serve basis. Re-entering will not be allowed once the program starts at 5:00 PM.
- Wristband stubs allotted for the realme FanFest 2022 events are strictly not for resale and are non-transferrable.
- realme PH reserves the right to suspend guest privileges of seat stub holders found to be selling/scalping/auctioning their Wristband stubs.
To end the month-long festivity with a bang, realme will be offering a last-call sale in Lazada for their squad! realme will be joining the Women’s and Men’s Fest on Lazada from August 22-27 where squads can get up to 55% OFF discounts. You can also catch realme on the Lazada Brand Spotlight Sale on Aug 28 as well as the Payday Sale from August 30-31.
Be sure to check out the realme Philippines Facebook Page for more updates on the realme FanFest 2022 activity lineup.