Working from home requires top-of-the-line equipment to get the job done. Recently, connectivity and smarter technology have become more prevalent than ever in our daily lives, and multitasking has increasingly become the norm. With innovations driven by direct customer feedback, Lenovo continues to push boundaries and build a smarter future. Lenovo unveils the new Yoga Slim 7 Pro with OLED Display, and its sub-brand, Lenovo Go Accessories.
Lenovo unveils the Yoga Slim 7 Pro with OLED display and Lenovo Go Accessories
Designed to deliver an enhanced user experience with the latest in bold innovation, refined craftsmanship, smarter technology and to empower users in a new hybrid working world, the new Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 Pro with OLED Display laptop will bring you the powerful Windows 10 operating system (OS) which makes creativity and productivity easier. Lenovo Go Accessories, a new sub-brand uniting a range of purpose-built PC accessories are also launched to help improve efficiency and overall workspace experience.
Yoga Slim 7 Pro (OLED Version)
Designed for multi-taskers and content creators who want high performance, immersive visuals brought to life with OLED display technology, great connectivity, and long-lasting battery life to not feel anchored to an outlet, the Yoga Slim 7 Pro is the ideal companion.
The laptop has a 91% active area ratio in 16:10 proportions for a new mode of viewing that reveals more vertical content when browsing the web or working with text documents. It has a 14-inch display powered by the latest Samsung E4 OLED technology designed for superior image reproduction. With a 90 Hz refresh rate at 1 ms response time, animations and transitions are buttery smooth. The OLED display emits less than 6.5% blue light for greater eye care.
The OLED display is also Dolby® Vision® HDR certified and capable of showing a wider color contrast and scene-by-scene color and brightness optimization for true-to-life realism with compatible content. The 2x 2W Dolby Atmos® certified stereo speakers produce a sound that moves around you in three-dimensional space for an immersive audio experience with greater clarity and deeper bass response.
The Yoga Slim 7 Pro guarantees ultra-productivity for its users. Configurable up to the AMD Ryzen™ 9 5900HS Mobile Processor, it delivers exhilarating performance previously only seen in gaming laptops at an incredible speed with its 8-core design, allowing users to confidently open multiple apps and run heavy tasks seamlessly. It is capable of up to 50W thermal design power when paired with NVIDIA® GeForce® MX450. With its redesigned cooling solution that ensures excellent thermal dissipation, keeping the laptop cool and quiet even with a gaming-class processor is easy.
True to the Yoga brand, the Yoga Slim 7 Pro is crafted from premium sandblasted anodized metal for a refined finish. With its sleek professional design, the ultra-thin and light laptop is exclusively available in Slate Grey, starting at ₱64,995.00.
The Yoga Slim 7 Pro will include the best in class 3-year premium care. With this front-of-the-queue and straight-to-the-experts customer support service, Lenovo has you covered to provide peace of mind and ensure your satisfaction and success with faster solutions. Lenovo Premium Care’s on-site support comes especially handy during the current quarantine restrictions since you won’t have to line up in service centers.
Lenovo Go Accessories
To enable dynamic work environments with ergonomic designs, Lenovo takes a big step forward into building a strong ecosystem of smart technology that will reshape customer experiences with smarter productivity, smarter entertainment, and smarter living. The Lenovo Go Accessories help users achieve their full potential in any line of work. Oftentimes, managing personalized settings can often be a chore, especially if it requires opening multiple applications to adjust different criteria but the Lenovo Go Central software helps users manage and control compatible accessories from a single application.
- For multitasking users who frequently switch between devices, the Lenovo Go USB-C Wireless Mouse provides vital point and click functionality in a lightweight, travel-friendly solution. The rechargeable battery offers up to three months1 of use with the precision blue optical sensor able to work on almost any surface.
- For users who prefer an optimized angle and curvature that can reduce wrist pressure and forearm strain, The Lenovo Go Wireless Vertical Mouse is the one for you. Designed in a comfortable UV-coated cork material that is easy to wipe and clean, the optical mouse can be wirelessly connected and delivers precise pointing accuracy with up to 2400 dots per inch (DPI) and six programmable buttons for personal configuration.
- Designed with similar human-inspired forms, the Lenovo Go Wireless Split Keyboard brings ultra-responsive tactile key feeling with vertical tenting for more natural typing and a negative tilt to reduce wrist stress. Also available is the highly portable, wirelessly connected, and rechargeable Lenovo Go Wireless Numeric Keypad, perfect for number crunchers and spreadsheet wizards.
- For users with low battery anxiety, the Lenovo Go USB-C Wireless Charging Kit eliminates the need to disconnect and reconnect a power cord. It operates on a unique Power-by-Contract (PbC) patented technology that is capable of wirelessly charging 13” or 14” laptops.
- Another addition is the Lenovo Go Wireless Mobile Power Bank. With 10,000mAh capacity users can simultaneously charge up to 30W of devices, one via wireless Qi and two via USB-C. By eliminating the need for multiple cables and offering power passthrough, the power bank minimizes the battery life concerns of highly mobile workers.
- To alleviate the tension from wearing headsets all day, the Lenovo Go Wired Speakerphone helps liberates ears from pressure and offers flexibility and excellent sound quality. Perfect for a home office or a meeting room, the speakerphone works well with Microsoft Teams and includes two omnidirectional microphones for beamforming and far-field pick-up to improve voice clarity.
- Lenovo also caters to any kind of user, whether you prefer wired, wireless or special settings in a headset. The Lenovo Go Wired ANC Headset and Lenovo Go Wireless ANC Headset deliver the same outstanding on-ear audio experience in two different packages. One is wired via USB Type-C or Type-A, and the other is wireless with dual Bluetooth connectivity allowing simultaneous pairing across two devices. Both headsets work with Microsoft Teams and offer advanced active noise cancellation with a customizable audio experience through software.
- The Lenovo Go ANC In-ear Headphones bring the same high-quality active noise canceling audio experience in a highly portable in-ear package, yet users can switch to an ambient “talk-through” mode at the tap of a button. Designed to work universally with any USB Type-C device, the in-ear headphones include in-line buttons for quick control of playback and calls, and three sizes of silicone ear tips are included for the best fit.
Users always on the go can now store their essential accessories in the sleekly designed Lenovo Go Tech Accessories Organizer that protects their devices with compression-molded compartments and splash-proof zippers. With dedicated sections for mouse, power bank, earbuds, and power cable, the organizer also includes space for a smartphone and pens, so everything has an easy-to-reach place.
All items will be available in all Lenovo Exclusive Stores and authorized resellers, and in the Lenovo Yoga Flagship Store in Lazada. For more information, follow Lenovo Philippines’s official Facebook page or visit www.lenovo.com/ph today.
- Actual battery charging performance will vary and depend on numerous factors including product configuration and usage, software, operating conditions, wireless functionality, power management settings, screen brightness and other factors. The maximum capacity of the power bank will naturally decrease with time and usage.