Asus announced last March 27, 2017, that their latest Qualcomm Snapdragon-powered, dual lens smartphone, the ZenFone 3 Zoom (ZE553KL), is now available for pre-order from March 27 to April 6, 2017. The new ZenFone 3 Zoom can be redeemed to more than 100 authorized and participating stores and distributors in the country.
ASUS ZenFone 3 Zoom now available for pre-order in the Philippines
Here is the list of participating ASUS Concept Stores, ASUS Kiosk, and participating dealers nationwide:
The ZenFone 3 Zoom has a Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 chipset, with Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) operating system. A 5.5-inch display and a 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density) that can support multi-touch that supports up to 10 fingers, with Corning Glass Gorilla protection and an Asus ZenUI 3.0 graphic user interface, the new ZenFone 3 Zoom can provide the best and most-advanced screen display.
The battery is 5,000mAh and in 32/64/128 GB internal storage variants. A 4 GB RAM is also tucked in the device.
For the detailed specifications, see table below:
|NETWORK||Technology: GSM / HSPA / LTE|
|BODY||Dimensions: 154.3 x 77 x 8 mm (6.07 x 3.03 x 0.31 in)
Weight: 170 g (6.00 oz)
SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
|DISPLAY||Type: AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size: 5.5 inches (~70.2% screen-to-body ratio)
Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
Multitouch: Yes, up to 10 fingers
Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
– Asus ZenUI 3.0
|PLATFORM||OS: Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625
CPU: Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
GPU: Adreno 506
|MEMORY||Card slot: microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
Internal: 32/64/128 GB, 4 GB RAM
|CAMERA||Primary: Dual 12 MP, (25mm, f/1.7, OIS (4-axis)& 59mm, f/2.8), laser/phase detection autofocus, 2.3x optical zoom factor, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
Features: 1/2.55″ sensor size @ 25mm, 1.4 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 9MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama
Video: 2160p@24fps, 1080p@30fps
Secondary: 13 MP, f/2.0, 1/3″ sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, 1080p
|SOUND||Alert types: Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
3.5mm jack: Yes
– 24-bit/192kHz audio
– DTS sound enhancement
|COMMS||WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP, EDR, LE
GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
Radio: FM radio
USB: v2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
|FEATURES||Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Messaging: SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
– Google Drive (100 GB cloud storage)
– Fast battery charging
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
– MP4/H.264 player
– Document viewer
– Photo/video editor
– Reverse charging
|BATTERY||Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery with Reverse Charging
Colors: Navy Black
1) Pre-orders for the ASUS ZenFone 3 Zoom (ZE553KL) are available on March 27, 2017, up to April 6, 2017.
2) Customers has to visit the ASUS Zenfone 3 Zoom Pre-order registration page at www.zenfone3zoomph.com
3) Customers who will pre-order will get the following limited edition items:
– JBL Harman Portable Bluetooth Speakers worth ₱3,099
– ASUS ZenFone 3 Zoom (ZE553KL) Clear case worth ₱699
– ASUS ZenEar worth ₱699
* However, those who will pre-order from March 27 to April 6, 2017, will get an additional exclusive freebie, the ASUS tripod worth ₱799.
4) Customers will be required to fill out a reservation form.
5) Customers will be notified via SMS once stocks are available for claiming. They will need to present their valid ID and their confirmation letter and proceed to their chosen ASUS Zenfone Concept Store, ASUS Kiosk, or to any participating ASUS accredited dealer to pay the full amount on April 7th, 2017 until April 23rd, 2017.
6) For credit card payments, ASUS Zenfone Concept Stores, ASUS Kiosk (depending on accredited banks) will honor straight, 3 months, 6 months and 12 months payment at 0% interest.
7) If the customer cannot present their VALID ID and confirmation letter upon claiming, they will not be allowed to avail of their pre-ordered units.
8) The customer’s reservation is valid from April 7th, 2017 to April 23rd, 2017.
9) Existing replacement and repair mechanics will be applicable once the unit has been availed.
10) For features and specification on ASUS ZenFone 3 Zoom (ZE553KL), please refer to the Asus Philippines website at www.asus.com/ph.
Those who pre-order must note that cash and credit card payments are accepted.